Inspired by the look and feel of an upscale craft brewery, this bar-height table base incorporates storage and connects to the matching top (sold separately) so that your gatherings go down as smoothly as your favorite draft. In the completed table, three roomy drawers offer storage for flatware and servingware, while large cabinet to the side holds plates, cups, and more. The central open storage shelf can be used for stashing bottles for after-dinner drinks, oversized platters, and even second helpings to keep the table free for conversation. Near the bottom edge, a pipe-style footrail wraps the entire table for maximum relaxation during your meals.
- Clever design brings together the best of a bar-height table and dining room storage
- Table base only, required matching top sold separately
- Completed table features a built-in pipe-style foot rail, 1 cabinet, 3 drawers, and open storage
- Stout finish features a deep, rich brown hue reminiscent of its namesake
- Hand-distressed surface brings out the beauty in the solid wood veneers
- Aged iron door knob and drawer pulls add an heirloom look and feel to the completed table
- Crafted with select hardwoods and hickory veneers for a rugged, authentic look
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.