Mid-Century Modern Sofa is straight to the point with a streamlined energetic look that makes it as relevant today as in the 1950's. A squared-off frame with track arms and solid wood McCobb tapered legs recreate the retro look, updated with cushy seats and on-trend fabrics for today.
- Pocketed coil cushions, encased with 2.0 high resiliency foam
- 8 gauge sinuous spring deck
- Hybrid 5-ply laminated wood frame with kiln dried hardwood
- Mortise & tenon with corner blocked frame construction
- 50/50 cushion blend of water fowl down & polyester fiberfill
- Track arm with semi-attached back
- Tufted bench T-cushion seat
- Box cushion with welted seams
- Throw and kidney pillows included in matching fabric
- Tapered solid oak legs in Barn Door finish
- Fabric is cotton/poly blend
- Fabric colors are Seagull & Turquoise
|SOFA - TURQUOISE dimensions:
||89L" x 37W" x 20H" packaged
90L" x 36W" x 34H" assembled
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.