With its carved wood trim and turned legs, this Webster Avenue Sofa has a curated look that says Country French antique. Styled after a vintage sofa in Joanna's office, it is covered in premium Brompton leather with a distressed brown finish and its show wood trim comes in Bench.
- Traditional French Inspired Styling
- Pocketed coil cushions, encased with 2.0 high resiliency foam
- 8 gauge sinuous spring deck
- Hybrid 5-ply laminated wood frame with kiln dried hardwood
- Mortise & tenon with corner blocked frame construction
- 50/50 cushion blend of water fowl down & polyester fiberfill
- French style wood frame on arm front
- Solid oak show wood trim
- Full return wood trim on base
- Tight back, flared arm, turned legs
- Subtle nailhead detail behind wood trim
- Sofa has bench seat
- Wood trim in Bench finish
- Premium 1.5 mm Italian Brompton leather hide
- Brown vintage leather surface
|SOFA - COCOA LEATHER dimensions:
||90L" x 39W" x 31H" packaged
90L" x 37W" x 37H" assembled
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.