Fashion-forward style. Sumptuous leather feel and appeal. Total comfort at your fingertips. It's all yours for the taking with this power recliner with adjustable headrest. Wrapped in a lavish chocolate-colored upholstery, this decidedly contemporary power recliner tantalizes the senses in so many ways. Rest assured, leather match upholstery makes luxury affordable. Upping the comfort with 44" high back styling, this power recliner truly caters from head to toe. An Easy View™ power adjustable headrest allows you to lean back while propping up your head-perfect for chilling out in front of the TV-while an extended ottoman lets you stretch out all the more. And with a USB port in the power control panel, you hardly have to move a muscle to stay powered up.
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat
- One-touch power control with adjustable positions
- Easy View™ power adjustable headrest
- Extended ottoman for enhanced comfort
- Attached back and seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Leather match upholstery
- Due to its natural origin, real leather can show individual characteristics such as healed scars, growth marks, grain variation and shade variation
- Natural variations make each hide unique and do not detract from the wearing qualities of leather
- Includes USB charging port in each power control
- 44" high back design
- Power cord included; UL Listed
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||PWR Recliner/ADJ Headrest
|Item Color Key
||Hallstrung Power Recliner
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||54''W x 40''D x 42''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.