Enjoy a cup of morning coffee or a leisurely sunset cocktail with friends from the comfort of your porch or patio with this attractive 4 piece outdoor entertaining set. Made with a sturdy galvanized steel frame and waterproof resin wicker, the two outdoor accent chairs and loveseat in this set are padded with 3" thick removable seat and back cushions for comfort. Water and UV-resistant solution-dyed polyester fabric is used in each zipper-closure cover, making the removable cushions easy to clean and maintain. The set's two-tier table uses a tempered glass top for durability, with roomy open storage beneath for convenience. Note: this item consists of a loveseat and table only; the two accent chairs are sold separately and must be purchased to complete the set.
- Well-proportioned outdoor loveseat and table set features a wicker look and rich, appealing hues
- Resin wicker and tempered glass-topped table set is built for beauty and outdoor use
- 3" thick fade / water-resistant seat and back cushions offer complete outdoor comfort for guests
- Deep brown woven resin wicker is accented with beige cushions for appealing contrast
- Clean lines lead to peg-style feet that keep both pieces' bases slightly elevated and dry
- Sturdy galvanized steel frame is wrapped in weather-resistant resin wicker for superior outdoor performance
- Some assembly required; design requires two individuals and approximately 60-90 minutes for setup. Instructions and hardware included
- Country of Manufacture
||50.4" L x 26.0" W x 30.7" H
||49.5" L x 34.0" W x 19.75" H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.