Cherished books and belongings deserve a place in the spotlight, and this glass-fronted bookcase is the ideal staging ground. Half-moon circle overlays add a stylish element to the glass doors, which open to a trio of sturdy wooden shelves within the generous interior. Three hinges on each door ensure smooth movement, and center-mounted pewter-finished knobs deliver a hint of darker contrast. Below, four turnip-silhouette wooden feet add extra height, emphasizing the clean lines of the case from the bottom up.
- A crisp, bright finish, vintage-inspired glass doors, and sturdy shelving define this bookcase
- Component one of two only; both components are necessary to create finished cabinet
- Three shelves hold books, treasures, and other personal items for secure display
- Glass-fronted doors help protect items inside while still keeping them easily accessible
- A clean white painted finish works well in a variety of decor palettes and room themes
- Understated dark pewter-hued knobs echo the side hinges for a hint of appealing contrast
- Created with sturdy select hardwoods, durable manufactured wood, and glass doors for display
- Assembly required to connect both cabinet components; hardware kit and instructions included
- Country of Manufacture
||42.0" L x 18.0" W x 66.0" H
||63.58" L x 23.43" W x 7.5" H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.