Whether it's placed beneath your television set, used as a convenient surface in an entryway, or situated prominently in your living room as a decor accent, this versatile console shines. All three solid mirrored door fronts are given a fractal geometric look with the addition of cleverly-cut antique white ash veneer overlay, highlighted by the dark charcoal frame surrounding them. The left side of the console features a pair of doors that open outward to reveal a single adjustable shelf; the furthest door to the right opens into a second cabinet space with an additional adjustable shelf.
- A lively geometric front and contrast-colored case give this modern console an energetic feel
- Three mirrored doors open to reveal two compartments with two total adjustable shelves
- Two-tone finish mixes a rich charcoal case with an aged white finish on ash veneer door fronts
- Simple, brushed nickel hued knobs offer a hint of metallic glam
- Durable wood and manufactured wood frame is elevated with ash veneers and mirror fronts
- Minimal assembly required; feet screw into base
- Country of Manufacture
||Chests & Cabinets
||40.5" L x 16.0" W x 33.0" H
||45.0" L x 20.0" W x 34.0" H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.