The appeal of this beautiful upholstered bed is ultimately in its simplicity - not only does the neutral color pair perfectly with your favorite linens, it's easy to blend into a wide range of room decor themes. On the headboard, a clipped corner silhouette adds a subtle flourish, underscored by the addition of brushed nickel nailhead trim along the edges. Wrapping the perimeter, matching upholstered hinged side rails and a low-profile footboard tie the look together for a cohesive bedroom centerpiece. Underneath, angle-cut footboard feet are finished in black for contrast, and footed wooden slats give your existing mattress and box spring - both required, not included - plenty of support.
- A minimalist take on a classic design makes this bed extremely versatile
- Bed comes complete with headboard, footboard, slats, and side rails for quick setup
- Mattress and box spring required; not included
- Lightly textured polyester fabric is soft to the touch and easy to clean
- Brushed nickel nailhead trim defines and flatters the headboard silhouette
- Made with a blend of select hardwoods, manufactured woods, and foam upholstery padding
- Assembly is required; two people are recommended to complete bed setup in 60 minutes
- Country of Manufacture
||64.370" L x 85.630" W x 49.610" H
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.