With a clip-corner design and antique brass nail head trim on the headboard, this queen upholstered bed will make a stylish statement in your bedroom. A light, cream-colored fabric coordinates effortlessly with numerous popular color schemes. The low-profile footboard and angle cut wood feet offer a modern, on trend element. The padded headboard is built with durability in mind and offers a comfortable spot for reading a book or watching the morning news. Recommended for use with a queen-size boxspring and mattress (not included).
- Headboard features stylish clip corner design for an elegant silhouette
- Antique brass finished nail head trim offers a sense of aged tradition
- Clean, beige upholstery creates a neutral backdrop
- Low profile footboard and side rails offer a cohesive design
- Padded and stitched for long lasting durability
- Solid rubberwood headboard legs and footboard feet for stability
- Plywood slats with additional support legs hold box spring and mattress
- Recommended for use with a queen sized boxspring and mattress
- Boxspring and mattress not included
- Country of Manufacture
||64.370" L x 85.630" W x 49.610" H
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.