Bring refined modern beauty to your workspace with this classic panel desk, which marries a simple silhouette with appealing accents for a glam look. Whether you're catching up on email on your laptop or filling up your sketchbook, the wide, flat top gives you ample space to stretch out. The white finish is neutral, blending easily into your existing decor or transforming into a statement piece with your favorite brightly-colored accessories. Three drawers in the center glide out using brushed nickel hardware, offering storage for pens, notebooks, and more. On either side of this open desk, laser-cut floral vine panels add a feminine flourish for timeless appeal.
- Open, airy design uses trellis-like side panels for a hint of garden-inspired glam
- Three drawers offer ample space for storing necessities and personal items
- Clean white finish offers crisp, laser-cut details that elevate the neutral palette
- Sleek brushed nickel drawer knobs offer a beautiful metallic contrast
- A mix of select hardwoods and manufactured wood offers durability and longevity
- Some assembly required; hardware kit and instructions included
- Side drawer:9 1/2"W x 13 5/8" D x 1 3/4"H Middle drawer: 18 1/2"W x 14"D x 1 5/8"H
- Country of Manufacture
||51.0" L x 24.0" W x 30.0" H
||55.0" L x 28.0" W x 14.0" H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.